- This event has passed.
** CANCELLED ** Continuing Medical Education Anaesthesia, Intensive Care and Pain Management
6th December 2019 @ 12:00 am
- Prehabilitation: making patients stronger
- Liver dysfunction and anaesthetic implications
- Difficult airway and human factors
- Haematological diseases and anaesthesia
- Recent advances in anaesthesia for lower limb arthroplasties
Course Directors: Dr Vipul Kaushik and Dr Atul Gaur (Consultant Anaesthetist, UHL NHS Trust, Leicester)
Course Fee: £125 (Lunch and Refreshments included)
5 CPD points applied from Royal College of Anaesthetists.