- Basic Skills in Colonoscopy
18th October 2021 - 20th October 2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
A hands on course designed on behalf of the Joint Advisory Group on Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
External applicants will need to apply for an honorary contract with the UHL Trust. On registration the documents will be sent to you. These need to be completed and sent back no later than 4 weeks prior to the course date.
The course will:
- cover the following knowledge topics:
- informed consent
- safety and sedation
- antibiotic prophylaxis and anti-coagulant therapy precautions
- endoscope design, function, troubleshooting and decontamination
- diathermy theory and safety
- unit planning and operation
- record keeping
- provide practical training in:-
- torque steering
- loop recognition
- loop resolution
A cancellation fee of £150 will be deducted for administration purposes if you cancel more than six weeks in advance of the course date. Full fee if cancelled within six weeks of the course.
|Delegate||£1,050.00 (GBP)||Sold Out|
"Basic Skills in Colonoscopy" is currently sold out.
Please check back again later, as spots may become available.