25th May 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Pump failure or cancellation
- COVID lungs and the implications of anaesthesia
- Obstetrics update
- TIVA (Adults and Paediatrics)
- Anaesthesia for vascular surgery
- Patient blood management and perioperative anaemia
Course Director: Dr Vipul Kaushik (Consultant Intensivist & Anaesthetist , UHL NHS Trust, Leicester)
Course Fee: £150 (Lunch and Refreshments included)
5 CPD points applied from Royal College of Anaesthetists.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Leicester General Hospital, Gwendolen Road, Leicester, LE5 4PW, United Kingdom