20th May 2023
8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Date: 20th May 2023
Location: College Court, Knighton Road, Knighton, Leicester – LE2 3UF (Free parking available)
Who Can Apply:
- Medical Students
- Foundation doctors
- Locally employed doctors within 4 years of graduating from medical school
- Doctors in the first 2 years of a training programme and within 4 years of graduating from medical school
Do you want to develop your confidence in presenting at conferences? Have you completed research or audit work but are unsure where to present it? Are you interested in clinical innovations, medical education and wellbeing? This is the conference for you!
Come and join us for an exciting day of talks, workshops and presentations exploring innovations in medicine, developments in medical education, and mental health and wellbeing for doctors – all centred around getting the most out of the early stages of your medical career.
Hear our leading keynote Dr Daniel Gearon from ‘You Okay Doc?’ talk about the importance of doctors’ mental health.
Meet our conference team, keynote and workshop speakers and network with peers over a hot lunch, teas and coffees!
Share your work and develop your presentation skills in a friendly and constructive environment.
Register to attend or submit an abstract today to take a great step towards developing your career.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Innovations in Medicine
- New Developments in Medical Education
- Promoting Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Please register to attend by booking a place on this website. If you wish to also submit an abstract for a poster or oral presentation, please register for a place and then follow the Oxford Abstracts link below.
- Abstract submission for oral and poster presentations & conference registration opens: Monday 20th February, 2023
- Abstract submission portal: https://app.oxfordabstracts.com/stages/5622/submitter
- Abstract submission close: Monday, 27th March 23:59pm, 2023
- Conference registration closes: Thursday 11th May, 2023, 23:59