25th September 2020
1:15 pm - 4:30 pm
Are you a UHL Consultant? Do you clinically supervise GP trainees?
Do you feel that you could do this better?
This half day training session for UHL consultants only who directly or indirectly supervise GP trainees. The session will focus on:
- How does GP training work?
- Where do our GP trainees come from?
- A quick look at the GP ePortfolio
- GP Work Place Based Assessments (WPBA): Minimum requirements, mini-CEX, Case Based Discussion (CBD), Clinical Supervisors Report (CSR), Clinical Examination & Procedural Skills (CEPS), Multi Source Feedback (MSF)
- GP Competencies & Curriculum
- Learning outcomes for specialtie
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Venue Phone: 0116 258 6626Address:
Clinical Education Centre, Level 2 Jarvis, Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester, LE1 5WW, United Kingdom