17th April 2023 - 18th April 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ultrasound Hands-On Scan on Volunteers:
- Peripheral nerve blocks (upper and lower limb)
- Abdominal wall blocks
- Spinal sonography
- Erector spinae plane blocks
- Paravertebral/lumbar plexus/Quadratus lumborum blocks
- Central and Peripheral vascular access
- FAST, FATE and gastric ultrasound
- Probe and needling
This session will be held at the MS Medical Science Building to include demonstration on Cadaver pro-sections. This includes a chance to practice needling on pro-sections. (A coach has been organised for your journey).
Course Fee: £450
Lunch and refreshments will be included.
10 CPD points applied from the RCoA.