Free Wellbeing and Resilience sessions – including a session at lunchtime tomorrow
- A list of the remaining sessions during this financial year is shown below. I have included the final session organised for all trainees as usual, but also a couple run by the School of Anaesthesia and another run by the SuppoRTT team. The first on the list takes place at lunchtime tomorrow, and still has a lot of space left. – it is open to everyone, not just Anaesthetic trainees.
- All the sessions will be available on Accent Course Manager – if you don’t have an account, you can register in just a couple of minutes. If you have any difficulties registering, please email my team on email@example.com for assistance with registration.
|Date||Time||Title and link to book your free place|
|17 March||12-1pm||Wellbeing and Resilience includes mindfulness – organised by the School of Anaesthesia|
|18 March||All day||SuppoRTT: Improved Wellbeing – organised by the Supported Return to Training team (one place left)|
|20 March||11am-12||Wellbeing and Resilience includes mindfulness – organised by the School of Anaesthesia|
|22 March||6-7pm||Wellbeing and Resilience – living, working and training in post-lockdown times|
ARCP Webinar – Tuesday 23 March at 7pm
- A national webinar on ARCPs is being held for doctors in training on Tuesday 23 March at 7pm. It will provide an update on ARCP guidance and processes, training recovery and live Q&As.
- The webinar will be led by Dr Phil Bright, Head of School of Medicine in the West Midlands; Professor Adrian Brooke, Deputy Medical Director (HEE); and Professor Jane Mamelok, North West Regional Postgraduate Dean.
- Questions can be submitted in advance of the webinar but please note there is an issue with the link at the moment. I have reported it, and hope it might be up and running again before the webinar. I am providing the link just in case it is fixed. This is the link to the webinar. This is the link to ask questions in advance (if it is fixed in time).
HEE video updates for Doctors in Training
- I haven’t been able to locate any new videos posted in the series started at the end of January, so just in case you haven’t managed to view the first four, I am providing the links to them here again for you. The latest video updates for doctors in training and a range of other videos are available on HEE’s YouTube channel. I’ll include links to the newest videos in future updates.
Professor Simon Gregory (the first in the series – 27 January)
Professor Bill Irish – published 4 February
Professor Jane Mamelok – published 11 February
Dr Gary Wares – published 17 February
Intrepid Course Manager is being upgraded – so will be offline between 29 March and 7 April
- Members of my team have been working behind the scenes with colleagues from around the country to consolidate all the local versions of Course Manager, aligning our data to bring trainees a single system (where used) to book places on events run by HEE local offices. The rollout programme will be carried out over a week or so, expected to start on 29 March. This will unfortunately mean the system needs to be switched off for the data to be migrated successfully. At this stage, we expect the work to be completed by 7 April. During that week, there will be no access to the system.
- If you have any queries or concerns about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Communications – Pure 360
- I mentioned in a previous update that we were looking at improving the way we communicate with you. We are planning to use Pure 360 to send this type of message to you in future – my team are being trained on the software today! We expect the new software to save us time and improve the appearance of these emails!