Ultrasound in Perioperative Care
16th November 2020 - 17th November 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: 0116 258 4917
Ultrasound Hands-On Scan on Volunteers:
- Ultrasound machine
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Catheter techniques
- Abdominal blocks
- Epidurals, paravertebral and lumbar plexus
- Central and Peripheral vascular access
- FAST and FATE
- Probe and needling
Lectures and Demonstrations:
- Basics of ultrasound (Physics, Sonoanatomy etc.)
- Gastric Ultrasound, Simulation on Sono Sim
- Peripheral nerve blocks, Epidural, Spinal and Lumbar plexus
- Paravertebral and Abdominal blocks
- Vascular access, ICU, FATE and FAST
This session will be held at the MS Medical Science Building to include demonstration on Cadaver pro-sections. (A coach has been organised for your journey).
Course Fee: £350
Lunch and refreshments will be included.
10 CPD points applied from the RCoA.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Venue: Leicester General Hospital, Clinical Education Centre
Leicester General Hospital, Gwendolen Road, Leicester, LE5 4PW, United Kingdom